Safety & Health Expo 2019
Join the health and safety community at Safety & Health Expo 2019
Safety & Health Expo is Europe’s leading conference and trade show for the health and safety profession. Taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London, the event welcomes over 13,000 visitors and more than 300 suppliers of health and safety solutions.
The event has earned it a reputation as a global hub for the industry, with products and solutions stretching across PPE, site safety, hazardous materials, hygiene, lone worker safety and more, from leading suppliers.
This size and scale has lent Safety & Health Expo the support of leading health and safety associations including IOSH, HSE, Nebosh and RoSPA, cementing the event’s prestige and importance for the global industry.
Access world-class educational seminars
With 75+ hours of CPD-accredited seminars, Safety & Health Expo helps visitors adapt to the constantly changing health and safety landscape by providing education, training and guidance on critical legislation, technologies, trends and developments. This seminar programme is led by health and safety executives from companies including Next, HSE, Siemens, Bosch and Geodis, as well as a special seminar on wellbeing by mental health charity Mind.
In 2019, some of these sessions include:
- An Inspector’s Review of Recent Investigations: Falls from Height and Machinery Safety, 14:15-15:00, 18 June, Keynote Theatre.
- Breathe Freely: A Campaign to Reduce Respiratory Lung Disease in Construction, 15:50-16:20, 18 June, Operational Excellence Theatre.
- A Fall from Height: Case Study of a 33ft Headfirst Fall, 13:20-14:05, 19 June, Keynote Theatre.
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace: Identifying and Deterring Inappropriate Use, 15:45-16:15, 19 June, Workplace Wellbeing Theatre.
- Effective Investigation Implementation – Case Study: Lessons Shared, 10:45-11:15, 20 June, Operational Excellence Theatre.
Be inspired by special guest speakers
But Safety & Health Expo doesn’t just educate – it also seeks to inspire visitors with entertaining and informative keynote speakers. This year, the show welcomes Steph McGovern, Eddie the Eagle and Johnny Wilkinson, who over the three days will relate inspirational stories from their long and varied careers, covering career development, courage and risk, and mental health in the workplace.
Discover insights at brand-new dedicated features
The show also offers brand-new feature areas dedicated to critical aspects of the health and safety environment. The Workplace Wellbeing Show focuses on mental health, highlighting new solutions in a range of seminars and product demonstrations; the Safety Technology Zone, meanwhile, showcases AI, drones, VR and other high-tech health and safety equipment; and the PPE Attack Zone demonstrates the difference between passing-grade PPE, and equipment that far surpasses industry standards.
These features encourage health and safety professionals to adopt a health and safety strategy that embraces new, innovative methods to care for both the physical and mental health of their colleagues.
Find out what you can learn from Safety & Health Expo
Thinking of joining the health and safety profession at Safety & Health Expo 2019? Find out what happened last year with this free eBook, outlining the insights and developments from the industry:
- How a strategic approach to mental health helps companies;
- Lessons in leadership from Nicky Moffat, a former Brigadier in the British Army;
- The harrowing reality of workplace death;
- The transition to ISO 45001, the game-changing workplace safety standard;
- The 15 most influential people in health and safety;
- The winners of this year’s Rising Star award.
Download the eBook to find out more, and learn what this year's event might offer you.