PPE validation in the spotlight for new 3M Webinar
The upcoming webinar in 3M’s Safety Spotlight Webinar Series will be focussing on Personal protective equipment (PPE) validation.
The webinar, the seventh in 3M’s free series, will run from 12:15 to 13:00 on 14 June.
Entitled “Introduction to PPE Validation”, the webinar will be hosted by 3M technical specialist Simon Field, who will be discussing why it is important for companies to validate their selected PPE is capable of performing as expected.
Specific topics will include when and why to use validation techniques; involving your workforce; recording your findings; and validation methods, such as fit testing.
The webinar will be aimed at everyone from employers and health and safety managers to employees.
During and after the presentation, which will be broadcast live online, participants will be able to ask questions in real time.
Simon said: “On paper, there may be several PPE options that could adequately tackle the hazard at hand at a given workplace. However, it is vital that employers then validate that the equipment will be up to this challenge in practice.
“I’ll be offering some key information and advice on when, why and how to go about this, as well as answering any questions that those participating online may have.
“This will be an excellent opportunity to benefit from 3M’s expertise on this topic without even leaving your desk, so I encourage everyone to register and share the information with colleagues.”
To register for the free webinar, click here.
Webinar: Wellbeing by numbers
Catch-up or listen again to this session:
- Learn how to use data to shape your workplace wellbeing strategy;
- Hear evidence of the impact that wellbeing has on productivity and bottom line;
- Get expert advice on the challenges of implementing a data-led wellbeing strategy and how to overcome them;
- Understand how the changing priorities and pressures of the pandemic have influenced wellbeing programmes;
- Walk away with a health & wellbeing toolkit that will help you implement and evaluate your wellbeing strategy.
Join Westfield Health CEO, Dave Capper, Professor Jeff Breckon from the Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre at Sheffield Hallam University and Sky Wellbeing Health & Fitness Manager Alistair Hugo, now...