TrainerAid Ltd will be at Safety and Health Expo 2019 to demonstrate how it can add value to the learning and instruction that companies give to their employees, visitors and contractors on health and safety.
The company provides video, e-learning and procedure authoring services and has worked with subject matter experts from various industries to create a variety of effective bespoke health and safety media solutions for their businesses. Seeing your people correctly following your processes in your workplace is an effective way to communicate correct health and safety practices. Examples of projects completed include:
- Health and Safety induction videos for factories, offices and laboratories;
- Contractor induction videos that play back as a single seamless video presenting only relevant information to the contractor based on menu selections made on the work area and type of task to be completed;
- Instructional videos on how to correctly and safely use equipment;
- Short explainer videos on the hierarchy of risk control, the fire triangle and how chemicals can affect the body;
- Video based e-learning on permit to work procedures and how to correctly complete permit forms;
- Written procedures on how to assemble equipment for correct operation together with links to video clips for each step within the document;
- Interactive slides and fully editable quizzes created in PowerPoint for use in classroom training;
- Self-guided interactive e-learning created in PowerPoint that can be updated by the client at a later date.
Working with existing training course slides or starting with a brief of what needs to be achieved, TrainerAid will work with companies to create a media solution that delivers their health and safety learning or instructional message in the most effective way. All media created can be made available on demand within a Learning Management System, on a company intranet, online or as a standalone resource.
Registration for the show is now open:
Visit stand SH3662 at Safety & Health Expo in June.