Pre-pandemic, there were an estimated 8 million lone workers in the UK (22% of the working population). Fast forward to the present, there has been an unprecedented surge in remote working so it’s expected that the current count is now much higher.
Therefore, as a prominent provider of lone worker safety solutions in the UK, it’s unsurprising that SoloProtect has seen a large increase in the number of organisations reaching out for advice on creating or updating their Lone Working Policies to ensure the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues.
This webinar will discuss the importance of having a comprehensive Lone Working Policy and the practical side of what it should cover. You’ll also take away some practical ideas and resources to ensure your lone workers are protected from risk.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
• Gain a better understanding of what a Lone Working Policy is and whether you need one in your organisation.
• Understand how to write a Lone Working Policy and what should be included.
• Learn about the benefits of having a Lone Working Policy and how it can help embed a positive culture of safety and wellbeing throughout your organisation.
• Gain “on the ground” insight from Suzy Lamplugh Trust, covering real lone worker safety issues and practical solutions.
• Hear about Roadchef’s proactive and hands-on approach to keeping lone workers safe.
• Get access to an example Lone Working Policy and a Lone Worker Risk Assessment template.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your approach to Lone Working Policies and reap the benefits of enhanced safety and success.