This webinar was part of the Webinar Wednesdays series which ran between March-April.
The purpose of the Work At Height Regulations 2005 is to prevent death and injury caused by a fall from height. Statistics show that in 2004 there were 67 workplace fatalities from falls from height, and in 2022 this fell to 29.
Safety should be everyone’s prerogative, so why are the Government in talks about scrapping the Work at Height regulations? We highlight the laws and why this shouldn’t happen from first-hand experience working within the scaffold and rope access industries.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Hear from industry experts with real life experience highlight the importance of Work At Height regulations
- Walk away with knowing the regulations and the HASWA 1974
- How the regulations are included in all training
- Why Scaffolding MUST have safety regulations to follow
- Learn about NASC Guidance of TG20:21 and SG4:22
Lighthouse Safety in partnership with MCL Height Safety & Safety and Access.