disrepair


Trainee technician unable to work following electric shock

A 22-year-old trainee technician received an electric shock while using unsafe electrical equipment, which led to him needing skin grafts on both hands, Leeds Magistrates heard on 24 January. Read More



Sign up to free email newsletters

Job Search

Search for health and safety jobs

Product and Services Search

Search for health and safety product and service suppliers

Downloads

Environmental, Social & Governance White Paper

Improving Workplace Safety: Personality Assessments to improve organisational safety culture

Strong foundation – embedding safety culture in your frontline workers

Contractor Selection and Management in Times of Labour Shortage

Streamlining your safety processes to drive proactive improvements across your business