Do you struggle finding the relevant pieces of health, safety and environmental legislation for your overseas sites?
If your business operates across a number of international jurisdictions, the Barbour International Service could be the perfect solution for you. With over 20 countries, the service provides overseas legislation and guidance, and helps to manage with staying on top of changes that could affect your company.
Barbour’s International Service is a one stop shop for any legislation and guidance required to help ensure a business remains compliant.
Key features include:
- Original legislation and guidance documents
- Summaries for legislation not available in English
- Detailed individual country guides
- Quick facts focusing on specific countries and topics
- Search results filterable by country
- Weekly international briefings
- Legislation diary
There is also a bookmarking feature allowing you to save important or favourite documents into your bespoke library – once saved you will automatically get an email alert if that document is updated or amended in any way.
Registration for Safety & Health Expo 2019 – taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London – has officially opened. Secure your place at Europe’s leading health and safety event.