international health & safety compliance
Staying compliant across international sites is now refreshingly simple
If your company operates across several jurisdictions, making sure your legal commitments are taken care of can be stressful.
You’ll face language barriers, country-specific laws and legislations that differ from site to site. You could waste hours trawling through multiple document libraries and settling for poorly translated summaries or running the risk of using outdated content.
Key features of the Barbour EHS International Service include:
- Access to full pieces of original legislation from each country, both in English and in original dialects, so you don’t have to search for hours on Google;
- Summaries for legislation that isn’t available in English;
- Search results filterable by country;
- New International Guides;
- Weekly International Briefings;
- A bookmarking feature allowing you to save important or favourite documents into your bespoke library – once saved, we will automatically send you an email alert if that document is updated or amended in any way.
You’ve organised the Health and Safety of your UK employees, now it’s time to focus on those international sites and the health and safety of your overseas workers.
To learn more visit the Barbour website.
Access health and safety technical education
Stay aware of the latest developments, key legislation and most important regulations in health and safety with free, exclusive Barbour guides. Barbour works alongside SHP and Safety & Health Expo to provide specialist guides and education to health and safety professionals; the most up-to-date guidance in the industry is available here.
Visit the Barbour website to learn more about the technical guides and eBooks available from Barbour.