New skills development centre for safety and health professionals
Safety and health professionals’ capabilities are being scrutinised more closely than ever. So how do you evaluate the skills which are most important to your organisation and, ultimately, the success of the health and safety team?
When it comes to evaluating your team’s capabilities, a skills development centre (SDC) is an effective and proven way.
The Broadhead Global Skills Development Centre:
- Assesses and understands the skill set within your teams, and how to develop them – whatever their level or role.
- Supports the continuing professional development of your team:
- Identifying where they are
- Where you want them to be
- and putting in place the development plans to get them there.
- Gains valuable insight into how your team works together and its true dynamic.
- Allows your leadership team to effectively support recruitment and look forward to succession planning.
How does it work?
- Tailored to each organisation, delegates are put through their paces using case studies, scenarios and challenging tasks relevant to the business, allowing them to showcase their skills.
- Sessions are delivered by an experienced team on Microsoft Teams or face-to-face.
Meet the Broadhead Global team
Darren Broadhead is a global leadership specialist in health, safety and well-being. He’s also a Chartered Fellow of IOSH. Darren’s expertise is in transforming the performance of senior management teams and their organisations.
Sarah Prince is a respected safety behaviour and cultural change specialist, who works with organisations around the world. She has worked in senior roles at HS2, BP, Alstom Grid and Lafarge Aggregates.
This year presents a unique opportunity to develop high-performing working groups to achieve business success.
Click here to find out how the Broadhead Global Skills Development Centre can work for you.
Here’s what a previous client said:
“The SDC allowed delegates to demonstrate their strengths and identify areas for improvement across a range of skills, both soft and technical, using a scenario developed over the course of the day. Despite the fact that it was busy and challenging, we had incredibly positive feedback from participants.” Global Sustainability Director, Global Manufacturing Company.
Advance your career in health and safety
Browse hundreds of jobs in health and safety, brought to you by SHP4Jobs, and take your next steps as a consultant, health and safety officer, environmental advisor, health and wellbeing manager and more.
Or, if you’re a recruiter, post jobs and use our database to discover the most qualified candidates.