Return to work: A template for a COVID-19 business preparedness plan
As a result of COVID-19, it is no longer business as usual. As businesses ramp back up and employees return to the workplace, employers need a plan to reopen keeping safety and productivity top of mind.
Your COVID-19 Preparedness Plan should establish and explain the necessary policies, practices and conditions necessary to meet any regulatory requirements in the countries, states or provinces in which you do business.
This easy-to-use Word document allows you to fill in the vital information you need to create your own preparedness plan.
This Business Preparedness Plan template, from Intelex, includes:
- Creating a Return-to-Work Preparedness Plan;
- Your COVID-19 Preparedness Plan editable template;
- Screening and Policies for Employees Exhibiting COVID-19 Symptoms;
- Respiratory Etiquette: Cover your Cough or Sneeze;
- Social Distancing;
- Communications and Training;
- Useful Sources.
Simply fill out the form opposite to access this free whitepaper.
In association with…