Understanding contractor risk in the construction industry
A look at the construction sector, focussing on the potential hazards and risks contractors can bring to your business and provide you with guidance on how to mitigate these risks and avoid damage to your business and brand reputation.
The construction industry contributes £97 billion to the UK economy and directly employs 2.2 million people, totalling 7% of the total GB Workforce. In recent years, the construction output in Great Britain has increased. This growth in construction investment has led to increased revenues for construction firms operating in the UK.
This whitepaper from Alcumus SafeContractor will cover:
- The Construction Industry Today;
- The Hazards within the Industry;
- Using Contractors – The Risks;
- Top trades within the construction industry supply chain;
- Contractor assessment;
- What happens when things go wrong?
Fill out the form to download the document and find out more.
Know your responsibilities at Safety & Health Expo 2019
18-20 June, ExCeL London – register for your free ticket today
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities with an extensive programme of seminars, case studies and presentations
- Discover high-tech options for keeping contractors safe and secure at the new Safety Technology Zone
- Engage with the challenge of workplace wellbeing at the new Workplace Wellbeing Show
Secure your free ticket to Safety & Health Expo 2019 >>