Are you getting the maximum benefits out of your head protection?
MSA Safety, designer, manufacturer and distributor of industry-leading safety products, has published a new head protection whitepaper following an industry panel webinar, which was hosted by MSA and attended by health and safety professionals across the UK.
The webinar panel was made up of key industry figures:
- Alan Murray, CEO, BSIF
- Jim Cliff, UK Product Sales Manager (Industrial), MSA Safety
- Richard Cunningham, Worley
The whitepaper – Are you getting the maximum benefits out of your head protection? – reviews the vital importance of head protection for workers, and covers themes including:
- The history of head protection
- Developing head protection
- Why comfort is “key”
- Understanding different environments and applications
- Key legislation to be aware of
- The benefits of great head protection – going beyond just physical safety
- Embedding a safety awareness culture
MSA’s Jim Cliff comments: “At MSA we’re passionate about worker safety and better understanding how we can drive safer working practices. That was the purpose of the webinar and this subsequent whitepaper. It explores insights gleaned from industry professionals – all with the aim of encouraging workers to actually wear their safety helmets.”
MSA has a significant pedigree when it comes to head protection with its V-Gard® range having sold more than 100 million units since its introduction. MSA believes that a hard hat is much more than the sum of its parts; more than just its “hard outer shell,” explains Jim.
To download this whitepaper and learn more, simply fill out the form opposite.
In association with…