Available on demand
This Praxis42 webinar, hosted by SHP, provide a forum to open a debate about how to establish competence in the selection and appointment of resources that support an organisations fire life safety strategy.
When you listen to this webinar, you will:
- Hear expert opinions about common definitions of competence and do they apply to fire safety management
- Explore the benefits of getting it right and the implications of getting it wrong
- Hear about what competence might look like and how to describe it
- Better understand when selecting internal and external fire risk assessors that the selection criteria is the same
- Hear how employers, clients and organisations senior and middle management can make the right choices and decisions concerning resourcing and appointing competent people such as the ‘Responsible Person’, Fire Risk Assessors’ and establishing a ‘Fire Risk Management Strategy’
Scroll down for full speaker line-up.