Webinar: Workplace drug & alcohol policies
Draeger is hosting a webinar series covering drugs and alcohol testing in the workplace, partnering with leading experts in the field of alcohol and drug detection.
The first session, which took place on 1 July 2020, was around the topic of Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policies. It is still available to listen to on-demand, using the link below.
The session will be hosted by David Whiffin, Managing Director of OdiliaClark, a company specialising in independent impairment risk management solutions supporting clients across the aviation, rail, marine and construction sectors to name but a few. David formed the OdiliaClark business in 2018 with business partner, Emma Horner, and formed a partnership with Dräger in 2019 in response to customer demand for a robust, independent, policy driven testing service.
David will take listeners through the journey of impairment management in the workplace, looking into the following points:
- Why test? – Setting out the need for testing in an organisation and how substance misuse can manifest in staff;
- Key Steps – Involved in introducing impairment management including winning buy-in from staff and unions;
- Detection Windows – The difference between impairment and lifestyle testing and what this means for the business;
- What is testing? – A technical look at the equipment used;
- So What… – What happens when we find something? What does it mean for the individual and the organisation?
Listen back to this ‘Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policies’ webinar.