Jason Towse from Mitie, Sofie Hooper from IWFM and Dave Cooke and Paul Urmston from RBS lead the a discussion on coronavirus and facilities management, exploring:
- The short term implications of coronavirus for facilities managers
- How leading operators and client-based facilities managers are reacting
- How this global emergency has affected the workplace
- How leading organisations are reacting to the challenge
- What help is available for facilities managers
Following this discussion, Simon Venn, Chief Government and Strategy Officer at Mitie and Sara Bean, Editor at FMJ, look at how facilities managers are responding to coronavirus.
“Buildings and workplaces won’t go away – but they will change. The most important thing is that they are safe and fully operational”. “We’ve always known we are nothing without our people. Now the whole country knows that.” Simon Venn, Mitie.
In Partnership with: