entertainment evening


Care home fined £170,000 after resident choked to death

The UK's biggest care home provider has been fined £170,000 after a resident choked to death on fish and chips during an entertainment evening. Read More



Sign up to free email newsletters

Job Search

Search for health and safety jobs

Product and Services Search

Search for health and safety product and service suppliers

Downloads

Environmental, Social & Governance White Paper

Improving Workplace Safety: Personality Assessments to improve organisational safety culture

How Intelex Supports Safety Culture from the Front Lines

Contractor Selection and Management in Times of Labour Shortage

The Intelex Environmental, Health & Safety Blueprint: How to drive proactive improvements across your business