achilles tendon


Electrician fined £1,000 after young mother dies in her home

A 22ヨyear-old mother died after being electrocuted whilst attempting to deal with her leaking boiler, Wolverhampton Crown Court has heard. Read More

Large fine after failure to implement safety system

A Widnes-based manufacturer has been fined £100,000 after a worker was crushed to death when a tipper truck overturned when it was allowed to empty its load in too close proximity to another truck. Read More

Bristol council fined after worker thrown from tractor

Bristol City Council has been fined for safety failings after a park keeper suffered serious injuries when she was thrown from a tractor. Read More



Sign up to free email newsletters

Job Search

Search for health and safety jobs

Product and Services Search

Search for health and safety product and service suppliers

Downloads

Resilience – A Barbour guide

Why smart quality professionals deny serious risks in a post-pandemic world

Feedback from the field: Researching frontline experience

The ROI of safety: Making the business case for safety and health

Lone worker device or app? Which should you choose?