SHP EDITORIAL BOARD
PODCAST: Introducing the 2023 SHP Editorial Board
The eight members of this year’s Editorial Board introduce themselves in a special episode of SHP’s podcast.
Last week, SHP announced its Editorial Board for 2023, a hand-picked selection of professionals who will guide and advise on our editorial content. Today, in a special bonus episode of the SHP podcast, Editor Mark Glover introduces each member of the Board who shares their thoughts on the role and what they hope to achieve over the next 12 months.
The board is made up of the following professionals, who have kindly dedicated their time to SHP this year.
- Rachel Butler – Head of Health, Safety and Risk – Bruntwood
- Cindy Bell – SHE Advisor – Greggs
- Lucilla Cummings – HSE Improvement Specialist – Travis Perkins
- Rob Jukes – Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – Northwood Hygiene Products
- James Pomeroy – Director, Global Health and Safety Leader, ARUP
- Karl Simons OBE – Chief Futurist – Fyld and UK Government Cabinet Office Advisor
- Louise Ward – Safety and Sustainability Director (UK & Europe), Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Gillian White – Marketing and Communications, Arco