Safety & Health Expo, the UK’s largest dedicated health and safety event, will return to London’s ExCeL, from 17-19 May, 2022 to reconnect the health and safety community for the first time in three years with exhibitors promising to flood the floor with hundreds of ground-breaking solutions, including an exclusive first look at a lifesaving CPR tool from the British Heart Foundation.
Thousands of health and safety professionals are expected to attend Safety & Health Expo in 2022 keen to make up for lost time by reconnecting, learning and sharing with the entire profession from across the globe.
Attendees will enjoy face-to-face networking opportunities, including the RoSPA Awards and Gala Dinner, networking breakfasts and drink receptions, as well as a conference curated specifically for health & safety professionals with inspirational speakers delivering the most informative and educational seminars on the very latest in legislation, industry standards and best-practice.
These include inspirational keynotes from:
- Award-winning documentary maker, producer and writer, Louis Theroux (Thursday 19 May, 11:15)
- Mandy Hickson, one of the first female pilots to serve in a front-line Tornado GR4 squadron, playing an active role in the conflict in Iraq (Wednesday 18 May, 11:15)
“Visitors will also be able to assess and source brand new solutions for their business at Safety & Health Expo including workwear, behavioural safety programmes, safety harnesses, PPE, occupational health products, e-learning, training solutions and more, collectively showcasing the most innovative products launched since COVID-19,” explained Safety & Health Expo Event Director Chris Edwards.
Safety & Health Expo 2022 exhibitor product launches
British Heart Foundation – stand SH2432
British Heart Foundation will be showcasing RevivR at Safety & Health Expo and inviting attendees to take part in a demo version of the 15-minute RevivR tool. BHF will also be showcasing My Wellbeing Check.
- RevivR: believed to be the first of its kind, RevivR help users learn lifesaving CPR in 15 minutes. “The training is easy, free and quick – all you need is your mobile phone and a cushion; in 15 minutes, you’ll have the confidence to step in and save a life in an emergency,” explained a spokesperson.
“There are over 30,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests every year in the UK and tragically, less than one in ten people survive. The BHF wants to triple survival rates of out of home cardiac arrests by 2030 and by learning CPR, employees can help us achieve that. Giving CPR and using a defibrillator can more than double the chances of survival; the British Heart Foundation’s RevivR training tool will teach you how to recognise a cardiac arrest, give you live feedback as you practice chest compressions and show you how to use a defibrillator.”
- My Wellbeing Check: a low-cost, highly impactful digital wellbeing assessment tool that lets companies identify what their employees’ health and wellbeing needs are. In only 5-6 minutes, employees can complete an online self-assessment. After answering question on their lifestyle, they’ll receive a personalised dashboard, which collates their overall wellbeing and cardiovascular risk. The anonymised results feed into a company-wide report to help them build their wellbeing interventions.
ZoneSafe – stand SH1278
ZoneSafe is a vibrating social distancing tag, a proximity warning safety solution for industrial work sites and vehicles. The system detects pedestrian workers, moving vehicles, assets and hazards, reducing the risk of accidents through system alerts and vibration feedback. ZoneSafe creates a safer workplace, and a safer workplace means a safer workforce.
Rebo BV – stand SH1234
The SMS R1 is a new product for creating in-house safety signs and labels, it prints in colour and can cut any shape, giving customers a unique ability to make single or multiple signs and labels in any shape and quantity.
ADRESYS – stand SH2470
ANGEL is a smart textile system consisting of a smart shirt with electronics. It detects emergencies, and via a smartphone app, a call for help is initiated. It is perfect for lone workers, workers in the electrical business who are exposed to the danger of voltage and people working at height. Benefits include:
- Two-in-one solution: workwear and emergency system
- Automated call for help when the casualty is unable to do it by themselves
- Alarming people in the vicinity via sound (smartphone app & electronics unit)
- Anonymous analysis of data to assess training potential
A Safety & Health Expo visitor pass gives unlimited access to the entire Protection & Management Series, which includes IFSEC International, FIREX International, Facilities Show and Intelligent Building Europe.