Safety & Health Expo 2019
Work Matta will return to Safety & Health Expo 2019
Work Matta, the floor and matting safety company, will be returning to Safety & Health Expo at ExCeL London from 18-20 June 2019, to demonstrate its Grit Range of industrial flooring mats.
Its products are aimed to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls, and provide a safe working environment for employees.
The new Grit tiles was created for locations where safety may be compromised by fluids, dampness or industry dust, and where efficient drainage is required to disperse liquids to prevent pooling hazards.
Visitors can get more knowledge, on how the tiles are scientifically proven to have ergonomic health and safety benefits. Which showed that the Work Matta range can reduce discomfort in legs and lower backs or workers standing for extended periods of time. Visitors can also have the experience of standing on the Work Matta Grit range at the Expo.
The ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 accredited company will also demonstrate to visitors the modular design of the Grit Range, which can be moved around, and added to any other Work Matta tiles, with its high-traction surface.
For more information and demonstrations, visitors can go to Stand SH3852. Click link below to register for your free place.
SHP’s latest legislation eBook covers recognition of mental health issues in the workplace, the reclassification of mild welding fume as a human carcinogen, new manslaughter definitive guidelines, PPE, Brexit, drone safety regulations and much more…
- Recognition of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Reclassification of Mild Welding Fume as a Human Carcinogen
- Sentencing Council Published New Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines
- Larger firms face biggest fine increases: Sentencing Council impact assessment shows
- Bouncy Castles and Other Play Inflatables: Safety Advice
- Revision of Standards for Powered Doors, Gates and Barriers
- Modern Slavery Act Review
- Drone Safety Regulations
- Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Ionising Radiation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2018 (Ireland)
- Environment and Energy
- and much more…