Safety & Heath Expo 2019
Safety & Heath Expo announces 2019 seminar programme
Safety & Health Expo returns to London’s ExCeL from 18-20 June with a packed agenda of educational seminars, presentations, live case studies, networking opportunities and keynote speeches.
The Keynote Theatre will once again welcome some of the biggest names from the health and safety profession, along with the three inspirational speakers, Jonny Wilkinson, Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards and Steph McGovern.
Opening the show on the Keynote stage will be a Women in Health & Safety session on ‘Leading the way and taking risks’. It will be hosted by Women in Health & Safety Chair Dr Judith Grant, Director of Health and Wellbeing at Mace, and Ruth Denyer, Group Risk Director at ITV. Following the keynote session, the Women in Health and Safety network will lead a ‘speed networking’ session in the Networking Forum, which everyone is invited to.
Some other highlights on the programme include:
- An inspector’s review of recent investigations: Falls from height and machinery safety;
- A panel debate on How to attract, develop and retain the best talent in health and safety;
- A legal masterclass for health and safety professionals:
- Wellbeing at work – differences in what ‘snowflakes’ and ‘baby boomers’ expect from their employers, and the benefits of wellbeing for recruitment and retention;
- Roles and responsibilities for working at height;
- Driver Safety;
- How can modern technology help you with increasing employee engagement?
On Wednesday June 19, SHP will be announcing the winners of the SHP Rising Star awards, which this year has introduced six new categories, including Rising Star Construction and Rising Star Manufacturing. The nomination period is open now, click here for more information or to nominate a colleague.
Book your ticket below to benefit from over 75 hours of CPD-accredited seminar sessions, build relationships through valuable networking opportunities with the global profession and refresh your holistic health and safety strategy with the most cutting-edge tools, tactics and insights.
Your 3 Days of Free H&S Seminars
Have you got your ticket to Safety & Health Expo 2019? There's still time to register!
- You'll watch over 100 speakers
- And access 75+ hours of CPD accredited content
This year, the Workplace Wellbeing Theatre, the Leadership Forum, the Operational Excellence Theatre, the Keynote Theatre and the Networking Forum are packed with innovative talks, panel debates and CPD accredited sessions.
With topics ranging from implementing effective mental health strategies to safety compliance and incident management in the workplace, get up to speed on your profession's latest movements. Drive excellence.