Safety and Health Expo 2019
Safety and Health Expo 2019: Why exhibit?
Safety and Health Expo, one of Europe’s leading health and safety events, is taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London.
Safety and Health Expo is a yearly exhibition and conference welcomes health and safety professionals from around the world to source solutions across occupational health, wellbeing, PPE, site safety and more. Safety and Health Expo 2018 was the most successful show to date. The event welcomed a 4% increase in health and safety visitors. Overall, 20% of visitors held an annual purchasing budget of over £1 million.
The show generated 28,036 leads, an average of 134 per exhibitor. Click here to view the Safety & Health Expo 2018 post show infographic.
Click here for a host of content from 2018.
Click here to view the Safety & Health Expo 2018 post show infographic.
Safety Media, Traka, Draeger, Lyreco, A-Safe, Bolle, IKAR, Mascot International, Citrus Training, plus over 300 leading suppliers offering anything from PPE, work-wear, safety signs and posters, working at height, floor safety products and more…
Expand your reach through Health & Safety Expo
- Showcase your health and safety solutions to the right audience;
- Be a part of the profession’s shift, ensuring your services are at the heart of tomorrow’s landscape;
- Get face-to-face with potential customers to establish new relationships;
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the safety and health profession;
- Generate global business with high-quality buyers;
- Launch your latest safety and health practices to a captive audience;
- Network with key decision makers and forge productive relationships;
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners.
Click here to view the sales brochure.
With employees who drive for business more likely to be killed at work than deep sea divers or coal miners, driver safety is a vital business consideration.
Download this eBook from Driving for Better Business and SHP to cover:
- The danger of the roads;
- Comparing road safety in the UK to the rest of Europe;
- Decreasing risk: Avoiding accidents;
- Road safety best practice;
- What is fleet risk?
- Managing work-related road safety.