Safety & Health Expo 2019
ISO Consultancy and certification firm to exhibit at Safety & Health Expo 2019
IMSM supports organisations around the world in gaining ISO certification and new business opportunities. The company will be attending Safety & Health Expo, at ExCeL London, from 18-20 June 2019.
The company’s main goal is to consistently deliver to its clients, world class ISO consultation. IMSM ensures the steps to ISO certification and SSIP are achievable and hassle-free.
Gaining an SSIP Member Scheme certificate is a powerful tool in securing new business faster for contractors, allowing the contractor to concentrate on the project or job specific tasks whilst reassuring clients that the contractor has met the necessary Stage 1 requirements. Pre-qualification support and guidance with IMSM means that when a client is being assessed to a recognised Stage 1 standard they are are fully prepared.
Visitors to Stand SH2293 at the show will get an insight on how:
- IMSM can reduce significantly the costs required from businesses working to improve health and safety.
- IMSM work to actively reduce the time taken to progress through stage 1 assessments, working to ensure that clients fill in fewer health and safety assessments and maximise opportunities for increased exposure and recognition afforded by an SSIP Member Scheme certificate.
- It also provides ISO 45001 the new internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety. Its fixed fee approach allows clients to calculate the cost/benefit of ISO certification to their business. Its experienced IRCA qualified assessors will work alongside clients to produce a set of procedures that are tailored to their business objectives.
Click the link below to secure your free ticket.
Join the Safety & Health Expo Leadership Forum
Your ticket is free, and you'll have access to a range of seminars including:
- Getting conditions right for people to thrive
- The case for investing in psychological safety
- Engaging the workforce in health and safety… and the impact if it goes wrong
- Changing the perception of consequences – ideas and practical tips based on what’s worked well on our sites
Plus, you'll watch over 100 speakers deliver engaging talks, access 75+ hours of CPD accredited sessions and network with the entire health and safety profession at Europe's most dedicated health and safety event.
ExCeL London | 18-20 June 2019