Safety & Health Expo 2019
Floor and matting company joins the Safety & Health Expo 2019 line-up
Wearwell will be attending Safety & Health Expo, at ExCeL London from 18-20 June, to showcase its new ErgoDeck innovative.
Combining its ErgoDeck modular tiles with patented LockSafe technology and its proprietary Nitricell premium sponge, Wearwell has created an unparalleled flooring system with flexibility to fit any work production process and superior rebound.
Visitors to Stand SH2474 will get a chance to see the the company’s latest ErgoDeck products such as:
- The ErgoDeck Illuminate System aims to lighten up poorly lit work areas from the floor up. Each tile can offer up to five channels to put your choice of LED lighting that you can get from various lighting suppliers in the marketplace.
- ErgoDeck Aluminum Ramps. It is high-strength, lightweight and chemically resistant. ErgoDeck Aluminum Ramps aims to connect to any other ErgoDeck style flooring for a secure fit and smooth transition.
Click the link below to secure your free ticket.
Stay Ahead of the Curve in Operational Excellence Theatre
Focusing on the more technical elements of the profession, this theatre at Safety & Health Expo 2019 will include:
- Asbestos competency in the 21st century
- Does ISO 45001 support a strong safety culture?
- Breathe Freely: A campaign to reduce respiratory lung disease in construction
- Procurement: The changing face of health and safety - from policing to leaving a legacy
- Effective investigation implementation
The full agenda is designed to inform, illuminate and provoke conversation and debate as the profession powers forward. Get your free ticket to Safety & Health Expo | ExCeL London | 18 - 20 June