Safety & Health Expo 2019
EcoOnline to present its new health and safety software at Safety and Health Expo 2019
EcoOnline, the software development company for workplace safety, that created Chemdoc COSHH Management software, will present its Safety Manager, a full health and safety software suite, at Safety and Health Expo at ExCeL London from 18-20 June 2019.
The Safety Manager is a comprehensive SaaS solution, that gives access to the tools needed to get on track with health and safety management.
With intelligent workflows and action management modules, it allows the involvement and engagement of the whole workforce, to make sure necessary safety management procedures and control measures are completed. Which can build a lasting safety culture within an organisation.
Features and modules in Safety Manager include:
- Incidents: Manage incidents with an integrated, configurable incident system. Set actions, investigations and findings, for any type of accident, or event management process.
- Accidents: Design your own accident structure in order to set, plan and structure actions, investigations and preventative measures in the best way possible.
- Risks: Design your own customised risk assessment templates to fit your needs or corporate systems. Build your preferred solution, may it be for chemical handling, ergonomic hazard prevention or desktop risk assessments.
- Audits: Manage your audits, inspections and checklists in one central location.
- Actions: Monitor actions and identify overdue actions in a customised manner.
- Smartforms: Create any type of form for your health and safety management system, easily and quickly, with the drag and drop editor. Dynamic forms with configurable workflows can replace existing paper or legacy systems.
- Reports: Generate reports on any aspects of your health and safety management processes.
Visitors can also get more information on EcoOnline’s Chemdoc, as part of Safety Manager, COSHH Assessments and SDS. Chemdoc gives control to clients managing chemical safety, by directly sourcing Safety Data Sheets from the manufacture on the clients behalf, and supply tools to complete custom and relevant COSHH Risk assessments, which will be compliant and to ensure the safety of your employees. Features available with Chemdoc include:
- Safety Data Sheet Management
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Chemical Safety Reports
- Chemical Labels
- Chemical Substances
To celebrate the launch, EcoOnline are offering all visitors attending Safety & Health Expo, the chance to streamline health and safety management within their organisation, by gaining free access, for 14 days to its new Health and Safety Software suite, Safety Manager.
To avail this offer visitors can go to stand SH1850. Click the link below to register your free place.
Safety & Health Expo is an unmissable opportunity for health and safety professionals.
You can explore the latest products, hear from industry thought leaders, meet existing clients and build new relationships all under one roof.
Tickets are free, so you have no excuse not to attend this unrivalled global gathering of the health and safety profession.
Get your ticket today.