Courage, resilience and breaking the mould – Key trends and insights from the health and safety sector
While these themes were the focus of the inspirational speakers at Safety & Health Expo 2019, they also found their way into the wider seminar programme as key pillars of the health and safety profession.
That meant the courage to speak out about mental health and drive change within the industry, the resilience to adapt to new legislation and cope with new challenges, and cultural change and leadership that truly breaks the mould.
In this eBook you can find some of the insights and inspiration from the 75+ hours of seminars at Safety & Health Expo 2019, including:
- Rugby star Jonny Wilkinson on his struggles with mental health;
- How to solve the challenge of workplace wellbeing;
- Journalist Steph McGovern on how to run a good business;
- The opportunities and implications of ISO 45001;
- The role of leadership in driving cultural change;
- How risk taking can help women in health and safety.
Led by some of the industry’s most important leaders, these insights will introduce you to new strategies for coping with an increasingly complex and global health and safety landscape.
Safety & Health Expo and its co-located events will next take place from 17-19 May, 2022, at ExCeL London.
Simply fill in the form opposite to download our FREE eBook, containing key trends and insights from the health and safety sector.