NEBOSH National Diploma – now available online
Study from anywhere, at any time, from any device.
The NEBOSH National Diploma, one of the most popular and recognised health and safety qualification of its kind, is designed for ambitious health and safety managers and professionals who want to take their knowledge to the next step.
This university degree-level qualification assists in the development of professional competence, increasing the learner’s ability to help organisations make key health and safety decisions in order to manage risk, meet business objectives, and meet regulatory and other requirements.
This prestigious and highly-respected diploma is currently held by over 18,000 professionals and is the first step to becoming a chartered safety and health practitioner.
Make UK has been focused on developing its range of health and safety training to offer a range of flexible virtual and face-to-face delivery options, making it as easy as possible for people to get the skills they need and build their careers in this area. The latest development in the series is that the NEBOSH National Diploma can now be studied online via e-learning.
By studying the course online, delegates can fit learning around their busy schedule and complete it at their own pace. It’s a convenient, flexible and cost effective way to study this fully accredited NEBOSH course. Features include:
- Learning resources can be accessed at any time from the Make UK Learner Management System.
- Available resources include; Make UK documents, links to referenced guidance documents and websites, recorded lectures from Make UK’s experts, and short films that help explain learning outcomes.
- Learning is delivered through directed study and continual self-assessment exercises, ensuring delegates progress and stay on track.
- Tutor support available via email 5 days a week.
- Includes a live one day virtual Q&A and exam preparation workshop for each unit.
- Make UK student support team will manage NEBOSH registration and exam enrolment.
There is also a blended online option available – ‘OnlinePlus+’, which takes the best of virtual classroom and elearning. Designed for learners who prefer the structured support that a tutor provides, but don’t have the opportunity to attend classroom sessions
The NEBOSH National Diploma can also be delivered by Make UK in the following ways:
- Classroom: Make UK’s Covid-secure training centres allows delegates to get away from the distractions of the workplace, learn from peers and focus on their qualification.
- In-Company: Make UK can visit the workplace and deliver the course at a time and place to suit the company. They will also tailor your course to the business, bringing the content to life.
Click here to find out more about the course and the various delivery options available.
Safety & Health Podcast: Listen now
Exclusive interviews, the very latest news and reports from the health and safety frontline and in-depth examinations of the biggest issues facing the profession today. You'll find all that and more in the Safety & Health Podcast from SHP.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts, subscribe and join the conversation today.