IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management – now available online via Make UK
Progress your career – add the ‘E’ to your ‘H&S’
This internationally-recognised course is designed for experienced health and safety professionals looking to progress their career and gain professional recognition. Delegates will gain the knowledge and skills that are needed to be an effective Environmental and Sustainability Practitioner.
The course covers all the areas of training required to become an IEMA Practitioner (PIEMA).
- Develop competence and career as an Environmental and Sustainability Practitioner
- Lead improvements in environmental performance to drive positive change
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification which leads to IEMA practitioner membership, the benchmark for Environmental and Sustainability professionals
- Improve environmental performance
- Demonstrate commitment to sustainable business practices
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation
Throughout 2021, Make UK has been focused on developing their range of health, safety and environmental training to offer a range of flexible virtual and face-to-face delivery options, making it as easy as possible for people to get the skills they need and build their careers in this area. The latest development in the series is that the IEMA Certificate can now be studied online.
By studying the course online, delegates can fit learning around their busy schedule and complete it at their own pace. It’s a convenient, flexible and cost effective way to study this fully accredited IEMA course. .
There is also a blended online option available – ‘OnlinePlus+’, which takes the best of virtual classroom and elearning. Designed for learners who prefer the structured support that a tutor provides, but don’t have the opportunity to attend face to face classroom sessions.
The IEMA Certificate can also be delivered by Make UK in the following ways:
- Classroom: Make UK’s Covid-secure training centres allows delegates to get away from the distractions of the workplace, learn from peers and focus on their qualification.
- In-Company: Make UK can visit the workplace and deliver the course at a time and place to suit the company. They will also tailor your course to the business, bringing the content to life.
Click here to find out more about the course and the various delivery options available.
Advance your career in health and safety
Browse hundreds of jobs in health and safety, brought to you by SHP4Jobs, and take your next steps as a consultant, health and safety officer, environmental advisor, health and wellbeing manager and more.
Or, if you’re a recruiter, post jobs and use our database to discover the most qualified candidates.