dBadge2: Casella’s latest generation of noise dosimeters
The dBadge2 offers features only previously available in the most advanced of hand-held sound level meters.
Now with Intrinsically Safe versions, the dBadge2 is said to be the perfect tool for personal noise assessments in potentially explosive areas within the oil and gas, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Ideal for workplace noise assessments and campaigns, the added benefit of Bluetooth connectivity means that users can connect the dBadge2 to a smartphone or mobile device. Readings can be remotely monitored with the supporting Airwave App. This means that there is no need to disturb the wearer when needing to view the status or start, stop and pause the measurement run. The dashboard display provides summary data at a glance, and an instrument for further data is accessible at the tap of a button. The data can then be emailed, alongside photos and notes, direct to a PC.
Casella’s dBadge2 also offers a variety of additional advanced features across its different models. The ability to store audio to identify anomalous noise has proven incredibly useful when analysing the results. Other features include octave band analysis to assist with the selection of hearing protection, and the inclusion of motion sensors to assist with measurement validation.
With a run time of up to 55 hours, it simultaneously records and computes all noise data for every measurement run.
Find out how the dBadge2 can assist you here.
SHP’s latest legislation eBook covers recognition of mental health issues in the workplace, the reclassification of mild welding fume as a human carcinogen, new manslaughter definitive guidelines, PPE, Brexit, drone safety regulations and much more…
- Recognition of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Reclassification of Mild Welding Fume as a Human Carcinogen
- Sentencing Council Published New Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines
- Larger firms face biggest fine increases: Sentencing Council impact assessment shows
- Bouncy Castles and Other Play Inflatables: Safety Advice
- Revision of Standards for Powered Doors, Gates and Barriers
- Modern Slavery Act Review
- Drone Safety Regulations
- Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Ionising Radiation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2018 (Ireland)
- Environment and Energy
- and much more…