Register for today’s Legislation webinar at 11am
Don’t miss today’s legislation webinar courtesy of Barbour EHS at 11am.
During this webinar industry experts Kizzy Augustin, senior associate, Pinsent Masons LLP, Mike Taylor, technical director, health, safety and environmental at Santia Consulting Ltd, will discuss the recent and forthcoming changes to health and safety legislation, whilst also summarising the effects of last year’s implementations. The webinar will look at:
- An overview of construction and fire legislation with a focus on CDM now that the transition has ended.
- COMAH, CLP and DSEAR
- A look at 14001, Annex SL and the impending change from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001, as well as a look at ESOS and its impending compliance date.
- Sentencing trends and sentencing council guidelines
- Corporate manslaughter case law update
- The effect on the self-employed and changes to the working time directive.
Register for today’s webinar.
Legislation is at the heart of health and safety. If your business isn’t up to date with the very latest government regulations, you could face heavy fines and enormous reputational damage. Understand the health and safety implications of all the major pieces of legislation passed over the course of 2018.
Your SHP Legislation Update eBook covers:
- Some of the findings of the Hackitt Report on the Grenfell Fire
- The implications of GDPR on health and safety provision
- New sentencing guidelines for manslaughter
- New regulations for personal protective equipment
- The past year in environmental regulation and energy law
- A look at what’s to come in the next year