Register for today’s Legislation webinar at 11am
Don’t miss today’s legislation webinar courtesy of Barbour EHS at 11am.
During this webinar industry experts Kizzy Augustin, senior associate, Pinsent Masons LLP, Mike Taylor, technical director, health, safety and environmental at Santia Consulting Ltd, will discuss the recent and forthcoming changes to health and safety legislation, whilst also summarising the effects of last year’s implementations. The webinar will look at:
- An overview of construction and fire legislation with a focus on CDM now that the transition has ended.
- COMAH, CLP and DSEAR
- A look at 14001, Annex SL and the impending change from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001, as well as a look at ESOS and its impending compliance date.
- Sentencing trends and sentencing council guidelines
- Corporate manslaughter case law update
- The effect on the self-employed and changes to the working time directive.
Register for today’s webinar.
Download: October 2019 Legislation Update
Although Brexit has made the legislative outlook uncertain, the need for health and safety compliance and best practice remains as clear as ever. Download this free legislation update to understand all the latest guidelines, laws and regulations. The eBook covers:
- Health, Safety and Brexit;
- HSE and Local Authorities;
- The Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices;
- Drone safety – Air Navigation Amendment Order 2018;
- Key cases in recent months;
- and much more…