Register for today’s Legislation webinar at 11am
Don’t miss today’s legislation webinar courtesy of Barbour EHS at 11am.
During this webinar industry experts Kizzy Augustin, senior associate, Pinsent Masons LLP, Mike Taylor, technical director, health, safety and environmental at Santia Consulting Ltd, will discuss the recent and forthcoming changes to health and safety legislation, whilst also summarising the effects of last year’s implementations. The webinar will look at:
- An overview of construction and fire legislation with a focus on CDM now that the transition has ended.
- COMAH, CLP and DSEAR
- A look at 14001, Annex SL and the impending change from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001, as well as a look at ESOS and its impending compliance date.
- Sentencing trends and sentencing council guidelines
- Corporate manslaughter case law update
- The effect on the self-employed and changes to the working time directive.
Register for today’s webinar.
Download: April 2020 Legislation Update
Coronavirus has become a top priority for employers all over the world. The pandemic event is putting pressure on already stretched employers to do more to keep up to date and protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees. Download this free legislation update to understand all the latest guidelines, laws and regulations. The eBook covers:
- Coronavirus legislation;
- Changes to workplace exposure limits;
- Key cases in recent months;
- Environment and Energy;
- and much more…