Register for today’s Legislation webinar at 11am
Don’t miss today’s legislation webinar courtesy of Barbour EHS at 11am.
During this webinar industry experts Kizzy Augustin, senior associate, Pinsent Masons LLP, Mike Taylor, technical director, health, safety and environmental at Santia Consulting Ltd, will discuss the recent and forthcoming changes to health and safety legislation, whilst also summarising the effects of last year’s implementations. The webinar will look at:
- An overview of construction and fire legislation with a focus on CDM now that the transition has ended.
- COMAH, CLP and DSEAR
- A look at 14001, Annex SL and the impending change from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001, as well as a look at ESOS and its impending compliance date.
- Sentencing trends and sentencing council guidelines
- Corporate manslaughter case law update
- The effect on the self-employed and changes to the working time directive.
Register for today’s webinar.
SHP’s latest legislation eBook covers recognition of mental health issues in the workplace, the reclassification of mild welding fume as a human carcinogen, new manslaughter definitive guidelines, PPE, Brexit, drone safety regulations and much more…
- Recognition of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Reclassification of Mild Welding Fume as a Human Carcinogen
- Sentencing Council Published New Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines
- Larger firms face biggest fine increases: Sentencing Council impact assessment shows
- Bouncy Castles and Other Play Inflatables: Safety Advice
- Revision of Standards for Powered Doors, Gates and Barriers
- Modern Slavery Act Review
- Drone Safety Regulations
- Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Ionising Radiation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2018 (Ireland)
- Environment and Energy
- and much more…