Editor

April 28, 2016

Get the SHP newsletter

Daily health and safety news, job alerts and resources

Health and safety legislation quiz

[mlw_quizmaster quiz=15]

Download: October 2020 Legislation Update

COVID-19 continues to bring unprecedented challenges for people, businesses and societies. To help you navigate the confusing and fast-changing regulations, guidance and legislation – covering not just the coronavirus pandemic, but fire and building safety and the environment – get your free copy of the October 2020 Legislation Update.

• Latest COVID-19 measures and legislation;
    • Fire safety and post-Grenfell safety regime;
    • Brexit;
    • Environment legislation updates;
    • Latest health and safety fines and prosecutions;
    • And much more...
April 2020 Legislation eBook

Related Topics

Notify of
guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Robyn
Robyn
4 years ago

Thanks for emailing the answer and background to each question, I found this very useful and learnt some new information.

John Bradshaw
John Bradshaw
4 years ago

Everyday is a learning curve. Nice little quiz caught me out on some of the questions. Worth a go?

Safetylady
Safetylady
4 years ago

Shame half questions are actually nothing to do with H&S.
The only H&S were on detail of sentencing guidelines – not relevant to most as
a) you have to be caught having already done something bad
b) you would presumably have a lawyer to deal with the sort of detail of the questions – and
c) it will all be too late by then as whatever it is has happened, and so knowing the ins & outs is completely academic.

(more than one answer may apply).

Sue Brownbridge
Sue Brownbridge
4 years ago

Thanks for the quiz. I am always striving to improve my knowledge.

carl inman
carl inman
4 years ago

Good quiz thankyou, my only comment being on 1 question, as I understand it ISO 45001 may not replace OHSAS 18001, are they not different awarding bodies (ISO and OHSAS), anyway, thanks, its always good to refresh your knowledge

Danny Barnard
Danny Barnard
4 years ago

Very informative quiz. Leaning something new everyday. t

Steven
Steven
4 years ago

nice quiz. Learned a couple of things myself.

Og Ogie
Og Ogie
4 years ago

Thanks for the questions and answers emailed to me.