Compliance testing – Needs analysis
PHS Compliance has launched a new service that delivers an instant safety needs analysis report to health and safety managers.
The company is offering a free Needs Analysis site evaluation to companies in the UK, whereby a PHS team visits a site and creates a report and full quotation in just 20 minutes. The output data is instantaneously
e-mailed to the site safety contact and stored on PHS’ own database, before the assessor leaves the site.
The evaluation is split into sub-sections, which cover fixed-wire electrical safety, electrical portable appliances, gas equipment and pipework, fire-alarm testing, fire-extinguisher maintenance, emergency lighting, and power safety. The assessment covers the key areas of compliance for all relevant British Standards and approved codes of practice, says PHS.
For more information about the service, visit www.phscompliance.co.uk
Webinar: Wellbeing by numbers
Catch-up or listen again to this session:
- Learn how to use data to shape your workplace wellbeing strategy;
- Hear evidence of the impact that wellbeing has on productivity and bottom line;
- Get expert advice on the challenges of implementing a data-led wellbeing strategy and how to overcome them;
- Understand how the changing priorities and pressures of the pandemic have influenced wellbeing programmes;
- Walk away with a health & wellbeing toolkit that will help you implement and evaluate your wellbeing strategy.
Join Westfield Health CEO, Dave Capper, Professor Jeff Breckon from the Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre at Sheffield Hallam University and Sky Wellbeing Health & Fitness Manager Alistair Hugo, now...