Barbour launches new-and-improved service
Following two years of research, consultation and development, Barbour has announced the launch of its redesigned service.
Barbour has collaborated with customers to explore new ways to improve the service based entirely on their needs, resulting in a new, modern and accessible design led entirely by user feedback.
This extensive website redesign offers a new, user-friendly interface designed to make it quicker and easier for customers to pinpoint the documents they really need and save them to their accounts.
The new search functionality lets users apply filters to help them discover, read, save, add comments and share information in seconds. In addition, a brand-new bookmarking facility allows customers to easily create bespoke folders of content.
Furthermore, users can search extensive registers of legal documents, and flag information to create a RAG (red-amber-green) report that highlights requirements they need to meet.
This redesign makes no changes to Barbour’s comprehensive online platform, which still offers:
- The most comprehensive library of EHS documents, updated daily;
- Technical ‘how to’ guides to provide instant expertise on key topics;
- Model policy templates to help users save time creating and updating their own;
- Director’s briefings and employee factsheets providing concise information to help users improve workplace culture, compliance and best practice;
- Toolbox talks with editable PowerPoint presentations, Q&As and handouts.
Teresa Higgins, Brand Director at Barbour said: “Barbour’s exciting new redesign will make searching, saving and sharing EHS documents easier than ever. I’m delighted by the website’s modern new look, and confident users will really benefit from new options to find documents and share them with their colleagues – something that has become more and more important to our users.
Barbour still offers the same fantastic service it always has, and we’ll continue to find new ways to improve the platform and better serve the EHS, FM and security industries.”
Existing customers will see no change to their existing service. Log in to see for yourself how the internet’s most comprehensive library of documents for EHS and FM professionals has evolved.
To learn more visit the Barbour website.
Download: October 2019 Legislation Update
Although Brexit has made the legislative outlook uncertain, the need for health and safety compliance and best practice remains as clear as ever. Download this free legislation update to understand all the latest guidelines, laws and regulations. The eBook covers:
- Health, Safety and Brexit;
- HSE and Local Authorities;
- The Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices;
- Drone safety – Air Navigation Amendment Order 2018;
- Key cases in recent months;
- and much more…