Infographic: 2016 HSE health and safety statistics
This month, HSE published its annual health and safety statistics for 2015-16. Health and safety recruitment agency, Bryan & Armstrong Ltd, have summarised the statistics into a useful infographic.
This handy graphic shows the direct comparison between the health and safety statistics for 2014/15 and 2015/16. This includes fatalities, RIDDOR, ill health, days lost, enforcement notices.
It also breaks down injuries and fatalities by region, offering a quick glance to see where the most accidents, both fatal and non-fatal are happening.
SHP’s latest legislation eBook covers recognition of mental health issues in the workplace, the reclassification of mild welding fume as a human carcinogen, new manslaughter definitive guidelines, PPE, Brexit, drone safety regulations and much more…
- Recognition of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Reclassification of Mild Welding Fume as a Human Carcinogen
- Sentencing Council Published New Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines
- Larger firms face biggest fine increases: Sentencing Council impact assessment shows
- Bouncy Castles and Other Play Inflatables: Safety Advice
- Revision of Standards for Powered Doors, Gates and Barriers
- Modern Slavery Act Review
- Drone Safety Regulations
- Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Ionising Radiation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2018 (Ireland)
- Environment and Energy
- and much more…