Pioneering construction: celebrating innovation in the UK
A free eBook from SHP
Pioneering construction: celebrating innovation in the UK, is a free eBook which celebrates the amazing work going on in health and safety in the UK construction industry. From technology to mental health, and from training to diversity – there is a huge amount of innovation to be shared. Following on from the safest Olympics in history in London 2012, huge projects like Crossrail, Thames Tideway and HS2 are continuing a legacy of forward thinking construction. Here, a panel of experts share their experiences, opinions and best practice.
This free eBook, sponsored by RRC International features the following articles:
- Introduction by Gary Fallaize
- Pioneering equality, diversity and inclusion at Crossrail – Pamela McInroy
- Construction: the UK versus the Middle East – Malcolm Shiels
- HS2: pioneering health – Deborah Edmonds
- The Sentencing Guidelines – evolution in court – Kizzy Augustin and Laura Page
- And many, many more…
To download this free eBook, sponsored by RRC International ,
simply enter your details in the form to the right.