Beyond Compliance: Innovative Leadership in Health & Safety
A free ebook from SHP Online
Beyond Compliance: Innovative Leadership in Health and Safety is an essential compilation of articles about health and safety leadership. Written by a panel of experts and compiled by SHP Magazine, it includes the following articles:
- Introduction by Lawrence Waterman
- Being a safety leader in a bureaucracy – Prof. Sidney Dekker, Griffith University
- Nudge nudge, think think – Dr Jennifer Lunt, HSL, Malcolm Staves, L’Oreal
- Lean machine – Dr Julian Hought, HFL Risk Services
- Identifying, Controlling and Eliminating Serious Injury and Fatalities – Dr Dominic Cooper PhD, BSMS Inc.
- Precision Parts – Steven Brooker, Bond Pearce LLP
- Words to the wise – Dr Tim Marsh, Ryder-Marsh Safety Ltd
- The real impact of safety leadership on safety performance – Dr Dominic Cooper PhD, BSMS Inc.
- The Burning Issue – Jerry Flechais, IFSM/IOSH fire risk management group
- Taboo or not taboo – Dr Tim Marsh, Ryder-Marsh Safety Ltd
- Compare and contrast – Pros and cons of performance indicators – Neil Budworth, Houghton Global
To download this free ebook simply enter your details in the short form