Download: how exercise can help your mental health
The Mental Health Foundation has released a series of publications aimed at helping people understand how to effectively manage their own mental health, including managing and reducing stress, looking after your mental health using exercise and how to manage fear and anxiety.
Physical exercise is good for both body and mind, keeping the heart healthy, improving joints and bones and also providing positive benefits to positive mental health and wellbeing.
This guide from the Mental Health Foundation highlights the positive impact that physical activity can have on wellbeing and offers tips and suggestions to get started.
SHP’s latest legislation eBook covers recognition of mental health issues in the workplace, the reclassification of mild welding fume as a human carcinogen, new manslaughter definitive guidelines, PPE, Brexit, drone safety regulations and much more…
- Recognition of Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Reclassification of Mild Welding Fume as a Human Carcinogen
- Sentencing Council Published New Manslaughter Definitive Guidelines
- Larger firms face biggest fine increases: Sentencing Council impact assessment shows
- Bouncy Castles and Other Play Inflatables: Safety Advice
- Revision of Standards for Powered Doors, Gates and Barriers
- Modern Slavery Act Review
- Drone Safety Regulations
- Health and Safety (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- Ionising Radiation
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Diving) Regulations 2018 (Ireland)
- Environment and Energy
- and much more…