October 2017 Legislation Update
2017 has been a year of looking to changes ahead, including ISO 45001, The Great Repeal Bill, and the changes we will see at the start of next year with REACH 2018 and changes to the PPE Regulations.
Find out in the Barbour legislation update the crucial legislative changes that you need to know about. Simply fill out the form on the right for instant access.
The document includes:
• Brexit – moving on
• Independence given to HSE FFI dispute process
• Sentencing guidelines – key cases in recent months
• Proposed new sentencing guidelines for Gross Negligence Manslaughter
• ISO 45001
• The (Great) Repeal Bill
Changes to legislation and associated documents:
• Health, safety and wellbeing
• Key environment and energy changes