Hazardous substances legislation update eBook
The world of hazardous substance management has changed and developed considerably over the years, and 2019 was no exception. The HSE’s ever-increasing focus on mitigating work-related ill health means that it’s critical that organisations are proactively reducing the risks of exposure to hazardous substances in the workplace.
“In 2019 there were significant changes made to COSHH legislation and the HSE carried out several site inspections across the UK. There’s more to come in 2020, so it’s imperative that a core part of your COSHH strategy is being prepared for the upcoming changes, and ensuring your business is fully compliant and providing a safe working environment for your people.
“Also, the uncertainty of Brexit and the potential impact it could have on hazardous substance management continues to be hugely topical for UK businesses. Although it seems that legislation is unlikely to see any drastic change following Brexit, we need to prepare for all eventualities, including a no-deal Brexit.”
Helen Jones, Managing Director Certification and Software Division, Alcumus
This guide, from Alcumus Sypol, features:
- Key developments in hazardous substance management in 2018/19;
- The HSE’s focus areas for 2020;
- A review of the latest revisions to legislation and upcoming inspections;
- Guidance on what you need to do to prepare for Brexit;
- How to successfully deliver your COSHH strategy to ensure your workforce ‘Go Home Healthy’.
To download this eBook and learn more, simply fill out the form opposite.