Download the SHP Behavioural Safety and Culture ebook
Sponsored by People Safe
This new 44 page ebook brings together some of the leading thinkers on safety to give their views on behavioural safety and culture.
Download your free copy to read the following articles:
- Ian Johannessen, Managing Director, PeopleSafe
- Saving the soul of safety
- Strengthening your safety culture: A tale of two leaders
- Crocodile Dundee and safety culture
- How leaders can create a respectful culture and boost workplace safety
- Promoting a positive safety culture
- Is safety differently really all that different?
- How safety became all about negatives – and how to do it differently
- Dispelling the myth – Positive people are not safer people
- How Employers can improve behavioural safety in construction
- How do we measure behavioural safety
- Behavioural safety has lost its way
- Nothing smart about zero
- Five reasons you’ll never achieve zero harm
Download your free copy by filling in the form to the right.