Align with European Union Directives and national legislation, prevent accidents by communicating important safety information when and where co-workers need to see it, and identify areas in line with 5S and lean manufacturing for more efficiency.
With professional safety & facility identification printers & software from Brady, you can take full control of your workplace identification to quickly comply with national and European safety requirements, to make it safer and more efficient in line with 5S and lean manufacturing.
On-site printing capabilities
Having professional safety & facility identification printing capabilities and software on-site, offers a set of interesting advantages:
- Fast: design your sign, pipe marker or area marker with Brady Workstation apps, hit print and apply your identification, no need to wait for deliveries
- Customisable: easily add custom warning messages, your company logo or make your own combination of signs in several sizes and shapes
- Cost-effective: no need to stock labels you may never use, just print the label or sign you need.
Brady’s high performance safety & facility identification printers use researched inks to print on durable sign and label material constructions. These are designed to offer maximum durability in a wide range of industries, taking into account combinations of specific challenges and needs such as UV, moisture, heat, cold and chemical resistance, or resistance to harsh washdown cycles or abrasion.
Create any sign or label
Brady Workstation offers professional, intuitive apps to design quality safety signs. Safety & facility identification design becomes easier, faster and quickly adaptable to new norms & regulations thanks to centralised updates. With Brady Workstation you can:
- Select the apps you need, activate the 30 day free trial and purchase when satisfied
- Easily connect to a Brady printer via an internet connected computer
- Receive an alert from high-end Brady printers if you need to load a different label supply to print your design
Print a compliant, safe and efficient workplace using a quality safety printer and Brady Workstation apps.
Controlling safety risks to prevent accidents at work makes sense from both a human and an economic point of view. It can even increase the profitability of the company. Every workplace accident has a cost and can result in a great deal of suffering for those involved, which in turn has a negative impact on morale and productivity. Brady offers a comprehensive range of solutions for workplace safety and accident prevention. These include lockout/tagout devices, pipe markings, floor markings, safety signs, visual safety control systems and sorbents.
Get the free Go for Zero guide and receive tips and information about tools to manage safety risks!
Download Brady’s free Guidebook here.
The Safety Conversation Podcast: Listen now!
The Safety Conversation with SHP (previously the Safety and Health Podcast) aims to bring you the latest news, insights and legislation updates in the form of interviews, discussions and panel debates from leading figures within the profession.
Find us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts, subscribe and join the conversation today!