NEBOSH National General Certificate now available via Virtual Classroom
Make UK has been focused on developing their range of health and safety training to offer a range of flexible virtual and face-to-face delivery options, making it as easy as possible for people to get the skills they need and build their careers in this area. The latest development in the series is that the NEBOSH National General Certificate can now be studied in a Virtual Classroom.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate is one of Make UK’s most popular courses, and is the most widely recognised health and safety qualification of its kind. It gives learners the knowledge, skills and understanding of the principles of risk management and everything they need to know and do to make their workplace safer.
The course is suitable for line managers, supervisors and anybody with health and safety responsibilities. It is also perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career and can lead to further qualifications such as the NEBOSH diploma – more than 80% of UK employers ask for a NEBOSH qualification when they are recruiting for health and safety roles
By studying this qualification via Virtual Classroom, delegates get all the benefits of a physical classroom but in an interactive online environment:
- Tutor still delivers lessons and engages with delegates;
- Combines numerous delivery methods to suit numerous learning styles;
- Access to all materials in one location including e-book;
- Video tutorials available 24hrs a day;
- A range of fun tools to aid learning and engage within groups;
- Polling options to confirm understanding confidentially throughout the training;
- Reduced classroom time complimented with additional resource including learning videos;
- Quiz’s and knowledge check to give tutor an indication of progress.
“The training market has been changing for some time now. Better use of technology and different learning platforms means that longer courses which are traditionally studied in a classroom can now be delivered in other ways. What our clients are telling us is that the trick to a successful longer virtual classroom programme is to get the right balance of classroom time and self-learning activity. We are really striving for excellence in getting that balance right, to ensure people enjoy the experience and gain the qualification. Our programmes are constantly evolving and we are committed to on-going improvement and development,” said Andrew Ward, Health, Safety and Sustainability Director at Make UK.
The NEBOSH National General Certificate can also be delivered in the following ways:
- Classroom: Make UK’s Covid-secure training centres allows delegates to get away from the distractions of the workplace, learn from peers and focus on their qualification.
- E-learning: Provides the flexibility and convenience for delegates to study programmes online, so they can adapt to their own learning style and study at their own pace.
- OnlinePlus: A blend of the best virtual classroom and online learning. Designed for learners who prefer the structured support that a tutor provides, but don’t have the opportunity to attend classroom sessions.
- In-Company: Make UK can visit your workplace and deliver the course at a time and place to suit you. They will also tailor your course to your business, bringing the content to life.
Find out more about the course and the various delivery options available.